Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My neiborghood friend. Part 1.




Hi my friend. Do u mind i'd call you like this. I came in Kharkov in the afternoon. I travelled by express train, couse one of my colleuges advised me this way of journey. 'Six hours and you are in...'! Thats was great, except it was in the early morning and i wanted sleep. Probably it would be more interesting if I'd began from the moment we've met the second time in my life. You'll ask - 'Is it possible to meet some one twice?' . In early nintieths we were teenageers and do not think about our future life in a strong way. We were children of the military people and after our school or even earlier our parents wanted to send us back to Russia from Kazahstans 'Baikonour' to study in a 'good' Univercity. It's a matter of fact that we've lost our classmates and neiborhoods for probably ever. But we live in twenty one century... Of cource you know this sites like facebook.com and vkontakte.ru . Several month ago I've registered on odnoklassniki.ru and found a lot of friends of my last life. To be continuied.