Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My neiborghood friend. Part 2.




Let's continue my story about Alexander Shkvarko... I don't knou would it be interesting for enyone detailes of my school life, but the fact is that he is a good family man with a buatyful wife named rare name - Lina. They love each other very much! It was kind of good obsticles we have meeting on 1st of March. You will say its a first day of Spring. And you would right, but not only this... It was a day of his wife thirtys Birthday. They invited me on jubeley. I was pleased about it very much. Hospitality and politness. Thank them very much. In the end of my short story, I would say that I'm so happy the fact I found fiend of my last life, oh, pardon, the friend of my real life. And if there will be any chance that he and his family could be my guests in Kazan at my place, I whould be even more happy than now. Thanks man!